Are you searching for the best career advice from someone who also provides pre-departure services? So don’t worry; we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 educational consultants who can help you go through all of your confusion about studying abroad and higher education.
To study abroad, everyone needs a reliable consulting institution and service. Experts are the only ones who can adequately respond to queries about tuition costs, visa requirements, financial aid, and selecting the finest universities.
Many Delhi residents want to study overseas. It is crucial to pick the best study abroad consultant or counselor for you because there are so many of them emerging every day. When selecting the top study abroad consultant in Delhi, you should take a number of things into account, such as ROI, paid or unpaid services, etc. Here are the best 5 study abroad consultants in Delhi:
- Infinite Opportunities Abroad
- Fateh Education
- Edwise International
Let’s see what these educational consultants bring to us:
Well known for its services and training, IOA Global is a notable educational consultant in Delhi that offers various options to students while studying abroad. IOA Global guides and supports students in building their path towards higher education in overseas countries. IOA Global welcomes students with full warmth and trust to assist their students in IELTS/PTE training, accommodation research, choosing the right course, successful visa application, free counseling, dealing with the best international universities, receiving a fully real offer letter from their preferred university, SOP review, and also providing them with various opportunities.
If you are looking for perfect guidance with productive services, then you must contact IOA Global counselors for much more information.
Official website: https://ioaglobal.in/
Address: I-59/60, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, 110024
Contact no.: +91 9205294961
Since it began in 2004, Fateh has helped more than 30,000 students get into their desired foreign colleges.
99% of Irish visa applications are approved, and Fateh has won the title of “Best Agent of the Year” more than four times in a row! Fateh is unquestionably the best option for students who want to study abroad in the UK or Ireland in particular and who want to do so in those countries.
Location: Patel Nagar, New Delhi
IDP is a market leader in placing international students and is well-known in India. They provide a variety of services, such as university selection, help with applications, and visa advice. They are a popular option for students due to their wide network of links with colleges throughout the world and the individualized help and support that their professional counselors offer throughout the entire process.
Location: Rajouri Garden and Other Outlets
Edwise International, New Delhi
One of the best consulting firms for international education, Edwise International, has a wealth of knowledge. Additionally, they provide individualized counseling services that give each step of the study abroad process equal attention and effort. The organization is dedicated to giving students a thorough and encouraging study abroad experience that enables them to get accepted to the schools of their choice.
Location: South Extension I of IDP in New Delhi
Colluni helps students who want to study abroad with all they need, including university shortlisting, document and application help, loans, scholarships, and visas. The US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Sweden, Italy, Finland, and many more are among the top countries that Colluni sends its students to.
Colluni, which is located in New Delhi, is unquestionably one of the best centers for future study abroad students worldwide!
Location: Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi
So, these were the best 5 consultants in Delhi who provide extensive assistance to their students and fulfill their dreams from the first step of the application process until you fly to your favorite destination.
The United Kingdom is a powerful and attractive study-abroad destination. Meritorious international students are awarded a scholarship to lower their financial burden. Universities, governments, and private organizations grant thousands of scholarships. These scholarships are given to international students to help them study at the top universities in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of Scholarships:
Receiving a scholarship is prestigious. A scholarship is rewarded to people based on merit. Thus obtaining a scholarship encapsulates many benefits that are highlighted below:
- Financial assistance: Educational expenses have reached new heights, thus making it difficult for students to enrol in the best university. Sometimes financial scarcity becomes a hurdle in pursuing higher education. This leads to the dropping out of students, so the government and many private institutions have come up with the concept of providing scholarships. Students with good academic scores are awarded a scholarship. Some students tend to burden themselves with huge loans.
- Enhance resume: A student’s resume gains credibility when mentioning a scholarship. Adding a scholarship to a resume leaves a positive impression on interviewers. A scholarship is reflective of the hard work and potential of a candidate.
- Focus on career: The student will no longer worry about finances after receiving a scholarship. This will help them to focus on their academics. Since scholarships cover most of the expenses, students are not required to do a part-time job and can concentrate on their studies.
Scholarships for students from India to study in the UK:
Below are listed some famous scholarships that Indian students receive to study in the UK:
Government of the UK awards international students with a Chevening scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to students with excellent academic scores. The British government provides scholarships to those students who wish to pursue a one-year postgraduate program in the UK. This scholarship entails great benefits like high-quality education, exposure to diverse cultures, etc.
- An applicant with a bachelor’s degree and two years of working experience
- A score on the English Proficiency Test
2. Commonwealth Fellowship Plan and Masters Scholarships:
Talented students of excellent calibre are given Commonwealth Fellowship Plan by the government. Under this scholarship, the entire tuition fee and airfare expenses are covered.
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years of age
- Should be a resident of India
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for an interview in New Delhi
3. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Scholarship:
The European Union offers Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. This is one of the significant scholarships covering travel expenses, tuition fees, installation costs, and monthly allowances.
- Either a student must have a degree in the same field or have immense knowledge about the area.
4. Felix Scholarship:
Felix Scholarships gift underprivileged students a chance to advance their education. The students granted this scholarship will be allowed to study at universities in the UK. Every year six scholarships are awarded to international students.
- Applicant must be at most 30 years of age.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree from an esteemed Indian university
5. Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarship (CWIT):
Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarship (CWIT) is introduced by British Council. A maximum of 10 scholarships are offered to students. This scholarship is not concerned with providing only tuition fees, but accommodation and living expenses are included in it.
- Must possess a degree or diploma in their respective field.
- Age should be between 25 to 38 years.
6. Scotland Saltire Scholarship:
The Scottish government, in collaboration with Scottish universities, is awarding Indian students with Scotland Saltire Scholarship. Students who aspire to pursue a Master’s degree and lead the world are given this scholarship.
- Citizens of India, China, Canada, Pakistan, Japan, or the USA can claim this scholarship.
- Students must be eligible to bear the cost of living
- Students should meet the language requirement criteria
7. Rhodes scholarship:
The University of Oxford brings students the Rhodes scholarship. Indian students with sharp intellect, capability, and leadership traits are the first choice of the scholarship provider. Under this scholarship, airfare, tuition fee, and health insurance are covered. Every year, five students are awarded the Rhodes scholarship.
- Age should be between 19 to 25 years
- A student should possess an undergraduate degree in first class
- A student must have pursued 4 – 10 years of formal schooling in an Indian institution
8. A.S Hornby Educational Trust Scholarship:
A.S. Hornby Educational Trust Scholarship is introduced to provide international English language students to pursue a master’s from the University of Warwick in TESOL. The scholarship is renowned for covering living and accommodation expenses, airfare, visa, and a monthly stipend.
- Applicants from countries listed in the DAC list are welcome.
- Must have three years of full-time English language teaching experience
9. British Council Great Scholarships for Indian students:
Indian students longing to study in the UK are gifted with a Great Scholarship funded by the British Council and the government of the UK’s GREAT Britain campaign. 25 Indian students will be awarded a scholarship covering a minimum of £10,000 against tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate degree.
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Should possess an undergraduate degree and should be passionate about the subject area
10. Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships:
John’s College launched Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship in honour of Manmohan Singh. Indian students pursuing doctoral programs from St. John’s College and the University of Cambridge are allotted this scholarship.
- Applications in the field of Aerospace Engineering are given the highest priority.
Multiple types of scholarships are provided for international students by the government of the UK. Students from different backgrounds and nationalities are eligible for these scholarships. However, the number of fellowships granted may differ as per the criteria. These scholarships are brought forward to help Indian students realize their dreams of pursuing education in the United Kingdom.
Become part of the largest STUDENT-UNIVERSITY MEET OF – 2022
Meet the university representatives of De Montfort University on 26th August 2022 and unlock diverse opportunities leading to global exposure and career development.
The event will be conducted between 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM at IOA Global office, inviting students to directly meet and interact with the university representative and gather valuable insights about the booming career opportunities offered by the university.
Register today and discover your path of excellence
Click Here For Registration