The placement figures and career opportunities for graduates from Europe's universities are remarkably high as a result Europe's schools are ranked amongst top ten institutions in the world which result in maximum students filling submissions to study in Europe during every intake. Students studying in Europe have great chances of becoming the most successful experts and are wanted by some of the top recruiters in the world.
- Careers: Shape your future
- Pioneering research: Be the best
- Diversity: Study the way you want
- Support and friendship: Feel at home
- Scholarships and costs: Get value for money
- Cultural experience: Have a unique adventure
- World-class education: Reach your full potential
- Learn in English or another leading global business language
There are many reasons why study abroad programs are becoming so popular. For most international students, the appeal is likely to be a combination of gaining a high-quality education, experiencing immersion in a new culture (and often a second language), gaining a global mindset and expanding future employment prospects.
Once you’ve made up your mind about where you want to study, you should start to think about choosing a program and a university, if you haven’t already. You can consult IOA Global for your Courses, Colleges/Universities and Countries.
This will depend on whether or not your country allows you to work. In some countries, there are restrictions on the amount of paid work you can undertake during your studies. Often there’s a limit of 20 hours’ paid work per week during term time, with full-time work permitted during holidays.